if ( knowledge ) {

A place for thought, progress, and dissent.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Update from Austin

Update 10-March: In addition to my photos, check out Aaron's and Rich's too, as I might actually be in some of those.

For the next week, I'm in Austin, Texas for South by Southwest (SWSW).

I'm really exited to be here, getting to see a lot of web visionaries and my Rails side will be fed well with _why and meeting up with Austin on Rails.

While here, I'll be uploading photos as often as possible, and working on 7dots.

Since I've kinda dropped off the face of the earth, here's just a bit of what I've been involved with lately:

3 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Blogger KTB said...

are you at a conference... or a party??

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger Daniel said...

A conference, but one that ends by 6 every night. Also, the night life photos are more interesting than the panel discussions.

Having hundreds of Film and Music festival people in town doesn't hurt either.

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger KTB said...

yeah whatever. the conference is just a front. let's not lie... you're at a week long party. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home