if ( knowledge ) {

A place for thought, progress, and dissent.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Evening at Adler

On October 21st in the year of '05, ten top Mac developers (primarily indies) from around the USA were invited to the Adler Planetarium in Chicago, IL for an evening of conversation around a broad range of topics...


I was there, and it was a fantastic night. A lot of very smart folks talking about some very interesting things.

DB has posted video and audio from the evening, and if you're interesting in the Mac development world, I suggest you check it out. I'm also providing a mirror, so you can grab it from me.

3 Comments:

At 10:31 AM, Blogger the iPunk said...

i thought this was really cool, because i thought you were one of the "top ten mac developers" invited. until i realized you weren't. and then it just "ok" instead of cool.

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger Daniel said...

Ha! But thanks for the thought, even if only momentarily.

It didn't occur to me beforehand, but a few people thought I was weird for being there since I wasn't a Mac dev myself... True I'm exclusively in the web app world, but I still follow the Mac industry closely, and with a more educated perspective than a non-programmer.

Not a "top ten". Not even close.

 
At 7:18 PM, Anonymous Aaron Schaap said...

You got to let me know about things like this so I can go as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home