if ( knowledge ) {

A place for thought, progress, and dissent.

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Something Old, Something Else Old

Time to share a couple new sites that are up and running.

Oyez Review - Roosevelt University
I helped KTB with a site for her grad school internship some time this winter (Kate, I think you sill owe me coffee). It has finally been uploaded. I wish I could take credit for the design of the home page but, alas, that was her class. I just took their idea and made it happen. The rest of the site is nothing too exciting, but one cool thing is that the header and the logo at the bottom of each page is a PNG with an alpha channel. This means that the white part is the image and the color is the background showing through (yes, I know the logo looks mangled - it was truly the best graphic I was given). This makes it easy for them to add pages, or change the color - no image editing, just change one line of code!

British Motor Trade Association
This went live a couple weeks ago, but there are still some minor changes to be made. My role here was limited to the member database and private administration pages. Still, a fun site to be a part of.

1 Comments:

At 3:29 PM, Blogger KTB said...

morrison, you're still my hero. the website is beautiful and i'm so excited it's up! finally! :)

and how bout we for-go the coffee, and i buy you a chocolate martini this weekend instead. ;) see ya soon kid, see ya soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home