if ( knowledge ) {

A place for thought, progress, and dissent.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

New Developments

Tonight wrapped up development of a site that's been consuming my nights lately. The talented Jeff Welch has put up his industrial design portfolio online for all to see.

This was an interesting project, as it is quite different from my normal work. Not a single form or database, and very inaccessible (though for a design portfolio, accessibility is kind of difficult).

Also, another site went public last week. SchoolVote, little brother to Project preVote, is a new site for publishing endorsements for school elections. Check it out.

After a few more professional and pro bono sites get finished, I'll focus in on some of my own stuff that has been on the far-back-burner. I'll bet you can't wait.

1 Comments:

At 10:31 AM, Blogger the iPunk said...

Nice work on Jeff's site. Definitely a radical departure from your previous work. I'm looking forward to seeing what you whip up for yourself and for C[I]...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home