if ( knowledge ) {

A place for thought, progress, and dissent.

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Name That Company

I'm looking for a great name for a new company - mine!

The idea is to have a company that encompasses my consulting business, web and software development, media ventures (hehe, that sounds cool), and whatever else I or my associates decides to do. :)

Comment or email me with suggestions. If I pick your suggestion you'll win something! I'll at least buy you a nice dinner, and maybe you get cash or something better if the company does well! Silly, stupid, and serious suggestions will be considered!

Requirements? I don't have many:
  1. Keep it simple.
  2. The .com must be available.
  3. Originality is always nice.

4 Comments:

At 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm... how about MorrMedia?

 
At 8:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

or DanLdoit

 
At 8:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...AskDrMo

 
At 8:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

god I'm terrible at this...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home