if ( knowledge ) {

A place for thought, progress, and dissent.

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Snow Falling on Mazdas

Burnsey has been giving me crap for not blogging lately. I don't have a coherent thought, but when has that stopped me? Sara, this one's for you.

Today I got estimates on my deer damage. The worst was $2000, but I'll be hard pressed to lower that to much under $1000. The ole Mazda will sadly never look the same, unless I want to pony up 2 grand...unlikely. Now where do I apply to be on Pimp my Ride?

In other news, it is snowing. Not for the first time, but certainly the best so far. Soft, fluffy calm. Just sitting in my living room watching it fall makes me happy. Hopefully it will stay this time.

After making soup tonight, Jeff, Ellen, Steve, and I went to 'Til Midnight for dessert. Good fun. We need to do that more often.

Finally, I have a new creation up and ready for viewing. Check it out and let me know what you think!

Now, everyone go get a copy of The Snowman by Raymond Briggs (preferably the movie version - its really great) and turn to an evening of relaxing and happiness. Happy December!

1 Comments:

At 12:36 AM, Blogger Sara said...

heck yeah! I'm famous :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home