if ( knowledge ) {

A place for thought, progress, and dissent.

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Tragically Hip

Saturday, I was able to go to do something I have wanted to do for nearly 10 years.... see The Tragically Hip live.

Saturday, I went up to the Orbit Room in Grand Rapids to see the Hip play a great set to the loud, smokey, drunken crowd. They have been my favorite band since I started having a favorite band. Even though most people I know have not heard of them, they continue to be a Canadian icon. The setlist was pretty solid. I was hoping for a couple songs they didn't play, but was pleasantly surprise at a few they did. In all, it was a great time. The Hip do a fun live show and the crowd was obviously hard-core fans. Jeff and Kyle went with me and enjoyed it too, though they couldn't sing along.

Now I am trying to find a way to get their two CDs that I had but were stolen from me without having to pay again. I still have the cases, but never imported them into iTunes... shoot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home