if ( knowledge ) {

A place for thought, progress, and dissent.

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Back from Reality

I'm back from the reality of the Adirondack area and back to Holland. Its amazing how a different beautiful place can make you think about your own place in life. I went from NYC to the middle of nowhere and saw how both are important. It showed me again how small my place in this world is, and how the beauty I find is not limited to the places I know.

Reality makes me think I need a job, a place to live, and a real life. These things are important, and I need to get on the ball with at least the first two. I also know, however, that there is a big world out there to explore and I need not limit myself. I don't want to go move to NYC soon, but where will my place be?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home